• 2-3 cherry tomatoes, cut into two pieces
• 1 package of mesclun
• 1 avocado
• 1 red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 cup sour pomegranate (can be dispensed)
• 4 tablespoons “Juicy Olive Squeezed” Organic
Early Harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 tablespoons vinegar
• 1 spoon pomegranate molasses.
• Salt, black pepper and sumac
• Wash the mesclun well, chop it and put it in
colander until it gets rid of the extra water.
• Bring a bowl and place shredded tomatoes,
onions and mix them together, then add the
mesclun and sliced avocado.
• Now, mix olive oil, lemon juice, vinegar,
pomegranate molasses, black pepper, and salt, and
mix them well until you get a homogenous mixture.
Pour over vegetables and mix them together and
decorate the dish with pomegranate seeds.